Precision Devices, manufacturer of perhaps the world’s finest ultra high-end component loudspeakers for professional audio applications, are pleased to be making their world-class technical capabilities available at the service of the world market.
The latest technology and methods allows measurement of loudspeakers that have previously been shrouded in mystery and black art. We have the tools and skills to reveal the truth about transducer performance. Not only identifying acoustical problems, but also pinpointing the root cause. Our team of technicians are Klippel accredited and our measurements will be accurate, providing independent verification of data.
We appreciate the difficulties in obtaining accurate, professional data on the latest generation of state-of-the-art measurement and analysis systems. For this reason, Precision Devices are making their Klippel measuring services available at the disposal of companies and individuals.
- Measure geometry and mechanical vibration of the transducer.
- Visualise the vibration behaviour.
- Show contribution to sound pressure output.
- Predict directivity pattern.
- Separate radial and circular modes.
- Analyse actively radiating cone regions.
- Detect loudspeaker defects.
Contact us to find out more about the measurement and analysis services we offer.