The following terms shall have the following meanings:
- PDIL – These terms and conditions are appropriate to all offers, orders and agreements from Precision Devices International Limited, whose Registered Office is at Unit 4, Ripley Close, Normanton Industrial Estate, Normanton, Wakefield, West Yorskhire, WF6 1TB United Kingdom. Tel: +44 (0)1924 224 610. Registered in England, Registration Number 4805351. VAT Registration No.: GB816856107.
- The Customer – Any person, firm or corporate body whose order is accepted by PDIL
- Contract – Agreement for the supply of Goods by PDIL to The Customer.
- No Contract shall exist until The Customers order is accepted by PDIL in writing.
- These conditions shall be incorporated in the Contract to the exclusion of any terms or conditions stipulated or referred to by The Customer.
- By placing an order you commit that you fully agree with the terms and conditions. precision-devices.com maintains the right to change the terms and/or conditions when the duration has passed. It is not possible to deviate from these terms and conditions, unless this is explicitly agreed upon in a written statement and in which case the remaining specifications of these terms and conditions unabbreviated count.
- The law of England is applicable on all offers, orders and agreements concerning precision-devices.com
- precision-devices.com may contain views and opinions expressed by individuals, including but not limited to artists, these are not necessarily the views of Precision Devices International Ltd and in publishing such comments Precision Devices International Ltd is not endorsing or accepting such comments.
- Access to and use of secure areas of the website is restricted to authorised users only. Unauthorised individuals attempting to access these areas of the website may be subject to prosecution.
- Precision Devices International Ltd shall not be responsible to you whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for incidental, special, indirect or consequential loss or damage, any loss of profit (direct or indirect), loss of sales, loss of goodwill or reputation, loss of business, third party claims, pure economic loss arising out of or in connection of the performance or non performance of our obligations under these terms and conditions including such damage as may be reasonably foreseeable at the date you order the goods.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court the invalidity or unenforceability of such provision shall not affect the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
- You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or sub contract any of your obligations under these terms and conditions except with our specific permission in writing.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time and any such changes will be communicated on our website.
- There are links on our website to third party websites and our sales partners which we believe may be of interest to you. We do not have any control over the content of these websites nor can we be liable in respect of anything contained on these websites.
- These terms and conditions govern the entire trading relationship between you and ourselves and will remain in force for the duration of our trading relationship.
- All intellectual property rights (including use of trade marks) shall be solely owned by us. You are permitted only to use material on this website as expressly authorised by us or our licensors.
- All goods sold are brand new and supplied in perfect, fully working condition unless clearly stated otherwise.
- All orders placed through precision-devices.com are subject to our acceptance of the order.
- Subject to stock availability. We try to maintain accurate stock counts on our website but from time-to-time there may be a stock discrepancy and we will not be able to fulfill all your items at time of purchase. In this instance, we will fulfill the available products to you, and contact you about whether you would prefer to await restocking of the backordered item or if you would prefer for us to process a refund.
- Orders placed after 13:00 hours Monday – Friday, or at the weekend, may not be processed until the next working day.
- When you submit an order and payment to us at precision-devices.com you will receive a confirmatory email of the order. This email does not constitute acceptance of the order by us. Your order will be accepted by us (and a contract will then be formed between us) once we confirm payment receipt following any additional anti fraud screening, we will then despatch the goods along with a confirmation email. Title to the goods will pass to you on delivery.
- If you are submitting payment by bank transfer, your order will be placed on-hold until we confirm that payment has been received. Payments may take up to 3 days to clear and your order will be processed once the funds have cleared in our account. Please get in touch with us should you have any issues.
Promotional codes are codes that enable customers to obtain benefits such as discounts, free delivery and free gifts. These codes are non-transferable so may only be used by the person to whom they are issued and must only be used in accordance with their terms and conditions of use. If you use a promotional code to claim a promotional benefit, you must first check that it was issued to you and that you are eligible to use it. By using it to claim a promotional benefit you will be confirming that:-
– you are entitled to use the code;
– you meet all the conditions that apply to its use;
– you agree to the terms set out below.
- Only one promotional code may be used per order.
- If, before accepting your order, we find that you are not entitled to use the code or do not meet all the terms and conditions of its use, we may reject your order or alternatively process it without the promotional benefit being applied. If, after accepting your order, we find that you were not entitled to use the code or did not meet all the terms and conditions of its use, we may reverse the benefit that you obtained. If you transacted on a cash basis e.g. by debit or credit card, we may take a further payment, equivalent to the value of the benefit obtained, from the card used.
PRICES & PAYMENTS
- All prices mentioned on the website are shown in Great British Pounds Sterling. Prices are under the reservation of typographical and printing errors. Precision Devices International Ltd. will take no responsibility for typographical and printing errors.
- All prices are shown exclusive of UK VAT. Prices Including VAT are shown in your basket and at the checkout.
- Non-UK customers please be aware: At this time, import duties, taxes, and any additional charges are NOT included in the item price or postage cost for international shipments leaving the UK. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Although an estimate is provided with shipping costs, please check with your country’s customs office or chosen courier to determine what these additional costs will be, prior to any purchase.
- Payment with order is required for all Internet/website based sales.
- DIRECT BANK TRANSFER – Make payment directly into our bank account. Details will be made available on the order confirmation page of precision-devices.com and also sent in an confirmation email. Your order will not be processed or shipped until the funds have cleared in our account. If you have a tight deadline for your order, please don’t choose this method as payment can take several days to clear.
- PAYPAL — Payments for Internet based purchases are accepted in GBP and can be made via PayPal – secure on-line payment services with debit / credit cards, or a paypal account. PayPal may offer payment via alternative currencies at their advertised rates of conversion. The purchaser is liable for all banking charges relating to money transfers or currency exchange. Please ensure that the address you have selected within PayPal as the delivery address matches the address you have specified on your order. We can only ship to the specified PayPal delivery address.
Note: For security reasons we are not able to accept credit card payments via the telephone.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY INFORMATION
- We aim to deliver products within the estimate given on your order confirmation. We aim to meet these delivery times but during busy periods (including sales) deliveries may take a little longer. Occasional technical updates to our systems, third-party service providers or force majure events, such as extreme weather conditions, will mean that these delivery services aren’t available, or that order cut-off times need amending and/or delivery times needed to be extended. We will always work hard to keep these temporary changes to a minimum and contact you in the event of any such delay.
- If you opened an account with us, you can follow the progress of your order using the ‘order history’ area of your ‘account’. We also send confirmation emails at various stages of our shipping process.
- On occasion, our website may display no shipping options. This can be due to a number of factors from location, to the total weight of the order being too high, in these instances please contact us to arrange an individual shipping quote by email to email@example.com.
- In the event we have a distribution partner with available stock of your ordered product(s) that allows for faster delivery, we may opt to fulfill and deliver your order using their services. You will not be charged additionally for this and any shipping costs paid will be refunded.
- Failure to provide a valid telephone number with your order may delay the delivery, please ensure your contact details are correct.
- Shipping costs are calculated during checkout based on weight, dimensions and destination of the items in the order. Payment for shipping will be collected with the purchase. This price will be the final price for shipping cost to the customer.
- Click and Collect – This service is available for UK customers only. Once we have accepted and processed your order, we will notify you by email with full details when your order is ready to collect at our offices.
Transit Time Domestically
In general, domestic shipments are in transit for 2 – 7 days
Transit time Internationally
Generally, orders shipped internationally are in transit for 4 – 22 days. This varies greatly depending on the courier you have selected. We are able to offer a more specific estimate when you are choosing your courier at checkout.
Orders are usually dispatched within 2 business days of payment of order. Our warehouse operates on Monday – Friday during standard business hours, except on national holidays at which time the warehouse will be closed. In these instances, we take steps to ensure shipment delays will be kept to a minimum.
Change Of Delivery Address
For change of delivery address requests, we are able to change the address at any time before the order has been dispatched, please contact us.
P.O. Box Shipping
We are unable to offer couriers services to these locations.
Military Address Shipping
We are unable to offer this service using courier services.
Items Out Of Stock
If an item is out of stock, we will dispatch the in-stock items immediately and send the remaining items once they return to stock.
Delivery Time Exceeded
If delivery time has exceeded the forecasted time, please contact us so that we can conduct an investigation.
Upon dispatch, customers, if available from the selected shipper, will receive a tracking link from which they will be able to follow the progress of their shipment based on the latest updates made available by the shipping provider.
Parcels Damaged In Transit
If you find a parcel is damaged in-transit, if possible, please reject the parcel from the courier and get in touch with our customer service. If the parcel has been delivered without you being present, please contact customer service with next steps.
While we will endeavor to ship your order with the shipping agent selected at the checkout, in unforeseen circumstances it may be necessary to substitute the shipping agent for another service provider to carry out delivery of your order. If we manage to find a cheaper provider, you will be refunded the difference.
Import Duties & Taxes
Import duties and taxes for international shipments may be liable to be paid upon arrival in destination country. This varies by country, and undefined encourage you to be aware of these potential costs before placing an order with us.
If you refuse to to pay duties and taxes upon arrival at your destination country, the goods will be returned to undefined at the customers expense, and the customer will receive a refund for the value of goods paid, minus the cost of the return shipping. The cost of the initial shipping will not be refunded.
Process for parcel damaged in-transit
We will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has completed their investigation into the claim.
Process for parcel lost in-transit
We will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has conducted an investigation and deemed the parcel lost.
RETURNS, CANCELLATIONS & WARRANTY POLICY
Should you have any problems with any of our products please contact our sales team for further assistance firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)1924 224 610 from 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday.
In all cases, please contact us for a return number before sending anything back. We are unable to process returns received without a valid return number.
- For most items, you have the legal right to cancel your order within 14 working days of receiving the goods. However, this right does not apply to certain items such as bespoke or personalised goods.
- If you wish to cancel using this right, you need to inform us ASAP and we’ll do our best to cancel it for you.
- Sometimes it’s too late and your order may have been dispatched and on its way to you. If we attempt to deliver your order, please simply refuse the delivery and it will be returned to us and a full refund will be issued.
- You must take reasonable care of the goods and immediately return them to us in the normal way unused and in its original condition. We will not consider that you have taken reasonable care of the goods if they have been used in a way, or to an extent, beyond what would be reasonable when examining the goods in a shop before purchase.
- If your order meets the conditions above and you wish to cancel it, or you require further information, then please email us at email@example.com or send us a message through our website.
- When returning an item please allow up to 28 days from the date of collection for refunds to be issued.
If you have already taken delivery, refunds will be given, provided written (email or letter) confirmation is received from the customer within 14 days of delivery of the product(s). If you change your mind, or made a mistake and ordered the wrong goods, or feel that the goods you receive are significantly different from how you perceived them to be: DO NOT USE THE PRODUCT, We can only accept returns of complete product, which are unused and in an “as new” condition. PDIL may at its absolute discretion accept the return of Goods from The Customer provided that the Goods are returned carriage paid, unused and in their original condition and packaging. In that event The Customer shall pay a re-stocking charge of 15% of the invoice value of the goods
Please take special note: We do not sell goods on a trial basis, please ensure you verify the audio product/s suitability for your needs before screwing the speakers into a cabinet or making any fixing or activity that might render the product as ‘used’.
For your protection, where you are returning an item to us, we recommend that you pack the product/s securely (taking care not to deface the original packaging) and use a recorded-delivery service. Failure to return the item in suitable resalable condition may result in us being unable to refund the full value of the item.
The customer will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item in error, as a substitute product, or the item is faulty. If we do not receive the item back from you, we may arrange for collection of the item from your location, at your cost.
Please also note that you will be responsible for the costs of collection in the event that our specialist courier service collect a large item from you to return to us.
We are confident that our products will be supplied to you in excellent condition; however in the unlikely event you are dissatisfied; please notify us immediately to enable us to resolve the issues as soon as possible.
MISSING OR DAMAGED PRODUCTS
Missing products will be identified on the day of delivery by our delivery team who will contact our customer service team. However with large orders you may find a product missing after the delivery team has left. Please contact us and we will resolve the problem as soon as possible. The Customer must give notice in writing to PDIL of any short deliveries within three working days of the receipt of the Goods by The Customer
As with missing products our delivery team will be able to identify any damaged products on the delivery of your order. The drivers will inspect the damaged item to see if the damage is superficial, for example, with the packaging and discuss with you how you wish to proceed. If it is clear that the product has been damaged then the delivery team will contact our customer service team who will resolve the problem for you.
Any Goods said by The Customer to be defective must be returned at The Customers expense to PDIL for inspection in their original condition and packaging carriage paid with proof of purchase.
PDIL will replace or repair any Goods which fail due to faulty workmanship on the part of PDIL and/or replace or repair defective materials, fair wear and tear excepted, provided that the Goods are returned to PDIL by The Customer in their original condition and packaging within a period of 36months from the date of the despatch of the Goods by PDIL to The Customer.
Refurbished goods—All chargeable repairs are carried out to the highest possible standards but in the unlikely event of a problem we offer a 12 month warranty on refurbished products. The warranty set out in these terms is automatically invalidated if the Goods are dismantled and/or repaired by or on behalf of The Customer or any other person without the express written permission of PDIL.
EXTENT OF LIABILITY
(1) PDIL shall have no liability to The Customer in contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise for any loss, damage, costs or expenses of any nature whatsoever incurred or suffered by The Customer of an indirect or consequential nature including without limitation any economic loss or loss of turnover, profits, business or goodwill nor for any penalty, loss, injury, damage or expense arising from any delay or failure in delivery or performance from any cause at all nor shall any such delay or failure entitle The Customer to refuse to accept any delivery or to refuse performance of or to repudiate the Contract.
(2) Other than in relation to death or personal injury caused by the negligence of PDIL, its servants or agents in no circumstances shall any liability of PDIL for direct loss exceed the indemnity limit of PDIL’s Product Liability Insurance Policy where such policy responds or should such policy for any reason whatsoever not respond then the value of the Contract. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing PDIL shall have no liability for any defect arising from any drawing, design or specification supplied or approved by The Customer nor loss arising from fair wear and tear or willful damage.
The Customer must verify the suitability of any product supplied by PDIL for any purpose or application intended by The Customer and PDIL shall without prejudice to clauses 1 and 2 above, have no liability for:
i) Improper use of the Goods by The Customer or use of the Goods by The Customer otherwise than in accordance with the instructions or advice of PDIL.
ii) Any goods which have been adjusted modified or repaired other than by PDIL.
iii) Any technical information, recommendations, statements or advice furnished by PDIL or its employees other than in writing and made in response to a specific written request from The Customer before the Contract is made.
Save as expressly provided in these Terms all warranties, conditions or other terms implied by statute or the common law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law
The obligations of PDIL shall be terminated in any circumstances whereby PDIL is prevented or hindered from complying with them by any cause beyond its reasonable control including without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing expression strikes, lock-outs, labour disputes, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, accident, breakdown of plant or machinery, fire, flood, storm, difficulty or increased expense in obtaining workmen, materials, goods or raw materials in connection with the performance of this agreement.
The failure of PDIL to exercise or enforce any right under these terms shall not be deemed to be a waiver of that right, nor operate to bar the exercise or enforcement of it at any time or times thereafter.
These terms constitute the whole agreement between PDIL and The Customer and supersede and replace any prior written or oral agreements, representations or understandings between them.
Save as expressly provided in this agreement, no amendment or variation of this agreement shall be effective unless in writing and signed by a Director of PDIL.
(RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES) ACT 199925.These terms do not create any right enforceable by any person who is not a party to it (‘Third Party’) under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999, but this clause does not affect any right or remedy of a Third Party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions shall in all respects be construed and interpreted in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and the competent Court of Jurisdiction shall be the Courts of England and Wales unless PDIL shall at its absolute discretion opt for a different national jurisdiction.
Any notice to be given pursuant to these terms shall be in writing and shall be sent by first class mail or air mail, or by fax or e-mail (confirmed by first class mail or air mail), to the addresses appearing on the PDIL order acknowledgement, or to the relevant fax number set out below, or such other address or fax number as that Party may from time to time notify to the other Party in writing.
Notices sent as above shall be deemed to have been received three working days after the day of posting (in the case of inland first class mail), or seven working days after the date of posting (in the case of air mail), or on the next working day after transmission (in the case of fax messages, but only if a transmission report is generated by the sender’s fax machine recording a message from the recipient’s fax machine, confirming that the fax was sent to the number indicated above and confirming that all pages were successfully transmitted).
In proving the giving of a notice it shall be sufficient to prove that the notice was left, or that the envelope containing the notice was properly addressed and posted, or that the applicable means of telecommunication was addressed and dispatched and dispatch of the transmission was confirmed and/or acknowledged as the case may be.
- Pre-released orders (preorders) are orders for items that have not yet become available. You may be able to make a pre-released order using our Site, and where possible (and subject to availability) such orders will be shipped to you on the day of release. Release dates are subject to change. As a result We are not liable for any changes to a pre-release date advertised by Us. Pre-release orders will be supplied at the price applicable at the time of order, or the price applicable when your order is processed prior to dispatch, whichever is lower. We reserve the right to reject or cancel your order for any reason. If we do so, we will refund your payment by the same payment method with which you used to make it.
- You will be charged the full amount of any pre-order products at the time of placing your order. If in the event you choose to cancel your preorder please contact us through the precision-devices.com website or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upon our acceptance of your order you will be sent a confirmation email from us to the email address you provided with the order. This email will provide an estimated date of shipping of your product. The expected shipping date provided in the email is only an estimate and is subject to change. We do not represent or warrant that we will be able to ship the Product by the estimated date. You hereby accept that currently we are not able to commit to a fixed shipping or delivery date and you will be notified of updates to the same in due course. In the event that a delay arises for any reason, foreseen or unforeseen, and the estimated shipment and/or release dates for the Product are not met, we will not be responsible for any damages that may occur due to the delay or cancellation of the Product, and we will not be obligated, except as set forth in these Terms, to provide any discounts, refunds or credits due to any such delays or cancellations.
IMAGES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- All images: photo’s, drawings, etc. and technical specifications: e.g. data concerning weight, measurement, colour etc. as mentioned on precision-devices.com website are approximate. They are indicative and shall not be considered reason for any compensation or cancellation of the agreement. We cannot accept responsibility for slight differences in colour or texture variations of materials.
- In the interest of constant product development, the information, data and product specifications contained on precision-devices.com may be changed or updated without prior notice or consent.
- While every effort to ensure the information contained on precision-devices.com is accurate and up to date, precision-devices.com is not responsible or liable for any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, misuse, or conversion of any data or information contained in, or derived from, this website. All information on this website is provided with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of results obtained from the use of this information and without warranty or representation of any kind, expressed or implied. For details concerning any of our products please contact email@example.com.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The customer needs to respect all intellectual and industrial property rights that are applicable to all products delivered by precision-devices.com.
- The content of this website (including but not limited to any text, photographs and other images, and any software contained herein) are protected by UK Copyright Law. No part of this website or contents may be copied, stored, transmitted, reproduced or distributed in any form or medium whatsoever without the permission of Precision Devices International Ltd.
- precision-devices.com can not, in any way, be held responsible for misunderstandings, imperfections, delays or any obscurity concerning orders and information as a result of using the Internet or any other means of communication between the customer and precision-devices.com, as well as precision-devices.com and third parties, concerning the relation between the customer and precision-devices.com.
- precision-devices.com highly recommends the businesses listed on the where to buy page of precision-devices.com and only lists those organisations we have worked with successfully. However, precision-devices.com does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for the products, services or actions of any of these third parties.
- The details of the promotional discount will be set out in the description of the specific promotion and the specific terms and conditions for the Discount Voucher.
- By confirming your order using the Discount Voucher you are accepting these terms and conditions. Any terms which you seek to impose in respect of the order for Discount through this site will not form part of any contract between us. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before confirming your order. If you have any queries on these terms please contact us before ordering using a Discount Voucher.
- Product terms and conditions of sale
- Promotional Discount Voucher terms and conditions;
- We recommend that you print a copy of these terms and conditions for your future reference.
TERMS RELATING TO THE REDEMPTION OF DISCOUNT VOUCHER
- How To Redeem Discount Voucher – You must enter the Discount Voucher code when placing your order online on the ‘basket’ page.
- Only one Discount Voucher can be used per order of Product.
- You cannot use a Discount Voucher in conjunction with any other sales discounts or promotional offers unless the specific terms relating to the Promotional Discount Codes state that you can combine the Promotional Discount code with other offers.
- Generally, Discount Vouchers can only be used for one order.
- The Discount Voucher will expire on the date specified in the specific terms relating to the Discount Voucher, or before subject to availability of which we will notify you via the website. You cannot use the Promotional Discount Voucher after this date.
- Discount Vouchers have no cash redemption value.
- We reserve the right to vary or discontinue the Discount Voucher scheme at any time.
OUR RIGHT TO VARY DISCOUNT CODE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions of sale from time to time including to reflect changes affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our site’s capabilities.
- You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions of sale in force at the time that you use your Discount Voucher, unless any change to those policies or these terms is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you).
DISCOUNT CODE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These terms and conditions will be governed by English law. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these terms shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.