Buy Manufacturer Direct.
UK B2B Trade Portal.
Safe Payment Methods.
- New Ergonomic, Vented Cast Aluminium Chassis Offers Improved Thermal Control
- 5.5” Inside/ Outside Windings, Copper, Vented Voice Coil
- Vented Voice Coil And Coil Gap Reduces Power Compression Effects
- Double Silicone Spider With Optimised Compliance
- Suitable For Hybrid Horn-Loaded Designs
The PD.2155-1F is an extremely low distortion and highly dynamic driver. Suitable for hybrid horn-loaded cabinet designs, the unit produces 97.5 dB sensitivity over it’s working band and is capable of handling 3000 W continuous program power.
Featuring a ceramic magnetic assembly generating very high force factor of 31.3 T/m and linear excursion. The design also incorporates an optimised suspension system and ribbed paper cone that provides exceptional mechanical stability and control. Providing the benefit of extremely low distortion and 60 mm peak-to-peak excursion before damage.
Find Distributors and Retailers
Download Datasheet PDF
Ask a Question About the PD.2155-1F
|Type||Sub Bass Driver|
|Nominal Diameter||21” / 530 mm|
|Voice Coil Diameter||5.5” / 138.7 mm|
|Power Rating 1 2 *||1500 W (A.E.S.)|
|Available Impedance||8 Ohm|
|Sensitivity (1W/ 1m)*||97.5 dB|
|Frequency Range||28 Hz - 150 Hz|
|Peak Power (6 dB Crest Factor)||6000 W (A.E.S.)|
|Voice Coil Winding Depth||26.00 mm / 1.02”|
|Recommended Enclosure Volume||150 - 200 Litres|
|Flux Density||1.2 Tesla|
|Magnet Gap Depth||13.0 mm / 0.51”|
|Former Material||Glass Fibre|
|Dust Dome Material||Solid Paper|
|Voice Coil Material||Copper (Inside / Outside Winding)|
Thiele Small Parameters
|Le (@ 1 kHz)||1.48 mH|
|Le (@10 kHz)||3.23 mH|
Dimensions & Mounting
|Overall Diameter||550 mm|
|Width Across Flats||532 mm|
|Flange Height||14 mm|
|Depth (Excl. Flange)||205.48 mm|
|Magnet Diameter||280 mm|
|Chassis Shoulder Diameter||492 mm|
|Outer Bolt Circle||x6 M8 on 528 mm PCD|
|Nett Weight||26.5 kg / 58.42 lb|
|Shipping Weight||28.5 kg / 62.83 lb|
1. AES Standard (20 to 200 Hz). Program 1500 Watts.
2. AES Recommended Practice.
3. Thiele - Small Parameters follow a 1000 Watt preconditioning period verified by Klippel LSI measurement.
4. 2.83V. Half space response measured in a 975 Litre sealed enclosure.
Please note that frequency response measurements are supplied for comparison purposes only and are not a measure of the low frequency performance which may be achievable in a fully optimised system.
Please take a moment to share your feedback with us. We love to hear your success stories and comments about our products. It can really help us, and other PD customers, on our continuing mission of creating better sound.