We're all about trade — if you're a business or professional user based in the UK, why not apply for one of our trade accounts and unlock some amazing additional benefits.
With our trade accounts you can:
- Browse our product range and trade-exclusive products for Free Delivery or Collection direct from our factory.
- View personalised trade prices, with access to quantity based discounts for each product - get the best prices available anywhere in the UK!.
- Additional discounts and account upgrades available to regular customers and verified businesses.
- Access to special account-holder-only offers.
- Create and place orders quickly with our Bulk Order System.
- Create handy purchase lists for simple re-ordering.
- Send messages and start conversations with PD staff direct from your account dashboard.
- Manage, view and check the status of your orders through your account dashboard.
- Add Sub-account holders - need to give other members of your team access, no problem.
- Cash on Collection - only available to approved trade account holders.
- Invoice Payment terms available for qualifying applicants.
- VAT exemption can be applied on orders following supply of valid VAT credentials, but it's not required to open an account or place an order, we will automatically apply the correct amount of tax at the checkout.
- All accounts require approval by Precision Devices before activation
- Applications will only be accepted from customers based in and shipping to the UK. You need to be a Limited Company, registered Sole trader with HMRC, or we may consider applications from professionals within the pro audio or related industry.
- If applicable, please provide valid VAT number, company registration details and any evidential documents requested during signup; these will help speed up the processing of your application and allow us to apply the correct account discount level and tax exemptions etc.
- You may be contacted by a member of our team to discuss your application or request further clarification of your status as a business or industry professional.
- All accounts are subject to our Standard terms and conditions of trade.