- Heavy-duty cast aluminium chassis for increased rigidity.
- A smooth extended mid range to allow easy crossover integration.
- Lightweight neodymium magnet.
- Suitable for bass reflex designs.
*2.83V. Half space response measured in a 975 Litre sealed enclosure.
*1 Power compression is the reduction of sensitivity at the specified power. Higher power ratings do not necessarily give a proportionate increase in SPL therefore the maximum SPL of the driver may significantly exceed that of other manufacturers with high power ratings.
1. AES Standard (50 to 500 Hz) Program 1400 Watts.
2. AES Recommended Practice.
3. Thiele - Small Parameters follow a 700 Watt preconditioning period.
Please note that frequency response measurements are supplied for comparison purposes only and are not a measure of the low frequency performance which may be achievable in a fully optimised system.
- GO BACK