- Individually hand built, precision machined aluminium phase plug.
- Three slot optimised geometry phase plug design enhances frequency response and tonal performance.
- 63.65 mm aluminium voice coil utilising high temperature, direct attached, NSV former for optimal energy transfer between the voice coil and diaphragm.
- Pure titanium diaphragm for strength and durability at high SPL offers bright extended output.
- Integrate with our bass and mid range drivers to provide the ultimate PD sound experience.
The PD.CD1.5 is an ideal driver for professional high performance applications that can be used in traditional 2-way systems or as part of a larger multi-way long throw system. The individually precision machined, hand assembled three slot, optimised geometry phase plug design enhances tonal performance while minimising sound wave cancellations throughout the working bandwidth.
* Measurement taken on custom horn
1. AES standard practice with high pass filter set at specified lower limiting frequency for two hours.
2. Sensitivity is measured with applied pink noise RMS Voltage set to 2.83V for nominal 8 ohms impedance and measurement taken at 1 metre from mouth of horn. Average SPL taken between 2000 to 10000 Hz .
3. Frequency range is defined as measured frequency-10dB to rated sensitivity.
- GO BACK