No Longer Available
- Superseded by the PD.615WG/2.
- For use with custom designed waveguide.
- Sealed chassis offers this unit independence from main enclosure.
*2.83V. Half space response.
*1 Power compression is the reduction of sensitivity at the specified power. Higher power ratings do not necessarily give a proportionate increase in SPL therefore the maximum SPL of the driver may significantly exceed that of other manufacturers with high power ratings.
1. AES Standard (50 to 500 Hz) Program 800 Watts.
2. AES Recommended Practice.
3. Thiele - Small Parameters follow a 200 Watt preconditioning period.
Please note that frequency response measurements are supplied for comparison purposes only and are not a measure of the low frequency performance which may be achievable in a fully optimised system. Raw data measurwed at 1W 1M without waveguide.
- GO BACK