- Heavy-duty cast aluminium chassis for increased rigidity.
- Power compression only 1.7dB at rated power.
- A B/L in excess of 30 T/m.
- Double suspension.
- Appropriate for applications as diverse as scoop bins, conventional reflex cabinets and horn loaded systems.
- Silicone suspension system.
- Increased excursion over an 1850/2.
- Warm tonal sound.
- AVAILABLE IN SOLIDUS EDITION.
*2.83V. Half space response measured in a 975 Litre sealed enclosure.
*1 Power compression is the reduction of sensitivity at the specified power. Higher power ratings do not necessarily give a proportionate increase in SPL therefore the maximum SPL of the driver may significantly exceed that of other manufacturers with high power ratings.
1. AES Standard (35 to 350 Hz) Program 1600 Watts.
2. AES Recommended Practice.
3. Thiele - Small Parameters follow a 1000 Watt preconditioning period.
Please note that frequency response measurements are supplied for comparison purposes only and are not a measure of the low frequency performance which may be achievable in a fully optimised system.
- GO BACK