- Vented cast aluminium chassis for improved thermal control of voice coil.
- Aluminium demodulation ring.
- Flat wire 4" high temperature copper voice coil.
- Dual spider configuration with silicone based damping control.
- Triple roll surround straight cone geometry.
- For sub bass applications in bass reflex enclosures.
The PD.184C002 is ideally suited to applications where high power handling, long excursion and perfect linearity is required. Ideal for bass reflex enclosure systems. The robust mechanical design and construction makes this unit an ideal choice for fixed or touring applications.
* 2.83V. Half space response measured in a 975 litre sealed enclosure.
*1 Power compression is the reduction of sensitivity at the specified power. Higher power ratings do not necessarily give a proportionate increase in SPL therefore the maximum SPL of the driver may significantly exceed that of other manufacturers with high power ratings.
** Distortion is measured at 10% of the rated power (AES Standard).
1. AES Standard (30 to 350 Hz)
2. AES Recommended Practice.
3. Thiele - Small Parameters follow a 800 Watt preconditioning period.
Please note that frequency response measurements are supplied for comparison purposes only and are not a measure of the low frequency performance which may be achievable in a fully optimised system.
- GO BACK