- Radial neodymium motor structure.
- Vented cast aluminium chassis for improved thermal control of voice coil.
- Forced air cooling vented voice coil gap.
- Aluminium demodulation ring.
- 5" High temperature copper voice coil.
- For two way ported applications and bass reinforcement in bass reflex / horn loaded enclosures.
- Rear aluminum heat sink.
The PD.155NR1 is intended as a dedicated woofer in bass reflex and horn loaded designs. The unit is also capable as a high power upper bass driver in multiway systems. The optimised radial neodymium motor system allows more efficient management of the magnetic flux, forced air venting and rear aluminium base plate keeps the motor temperature under control and reduces power compression to a minimum. The unit features a 5-inch high temperature copper voice coil capable of handling 900W (AES) the PD.155NR1 exhibits an average sensitivity of 97dB across its working band.
* Half space response measured in a 950 Litre sealed enclosure.
*1 Power compression is the reduction of sensitivity at the specified power. Higher power ratings do not necessarily give a proportionate increase in SPL therefore the maximum SPL of the driver may significantly exceed that of other manufacturers with high power ratings.
** Distortion is measured at 10% of the rated power (AES Standard).
1. AES Standard (45 to 450 Hz) Program 800 Watts.
2. AES Recommended Practice.
3. Thiele - Small Parameters follow a 800 Watt preconditioning period.
Please note that frequency response measurements are supplied for comparison purposes only and are not a measure of the low frequency performance which may be achievable in a fully optimised system.
- GO BACK