- Vented cast aluminium chassis for improved thermal control of voice coil.
- Optimised vented voice coil cools and reduces turbulence in the coil gap.
- M-roll cone surround profile.
- Ribbed cone.
- High BL of 24.19 T/m.
The PD.153C001 offers excellent linear response well controlled down to 40Hz. It is a very good solution for two way or multi way systems when high BL and good punch is required. The PD.153C001 can also be used in a compact sub application. Works well in conjunction with PD.CD.1.5 compression driver.
* 2.83V. Half space response measured in a 960 litre sealed enclosure.
*1 Power compression is the reduction of sensitivity at the specified power. Higher power ratings do not necessarily give a proportionate increase in SPL therefore the maximum SPL of the driver may significantly exceed that of other manufacturers with high power ratings.
** Distortion is measured at 10% of the rated power (AES Standard).
1. AES Standard (40 to 400 Hz) Program 400 Watts.
2. AES Recommended Practice.
3. Thiele - Small Parameters follow a 450 Watt preconditioning period.
Please note that frequency response measurements are supplied for comparison purposes only and are not a measure of the low frequency performance which may be achievable in a fully optimised system.
- GO BACK