Welcome to Precision Devices
Founded in 1987, England. Precision Devices is regarded globally as a leading manufacturer and designer of high-end loudspeaker transducers. For over 25 years we have been driven by a passion and philosophy to create next generation drive units capable of achieving superior levels of acoustic performance combined with exceptional levels of strength and reliability. Built to be driven to their rated specification and often beyond, Precision Devices transducers are synonymous with uncompromising quality and enviable performance, instantly recognizable and highly desired. Widely recognised as the worlds’ finest, most prestigious loudspeakers.
Don't forget to sign up for our newsletter and social media pages to discover our latest updates and developments.
- Heavy-duty cast aluminium chassis for increased rigidity.
- A smooth extended mid range to allow easy crossover integration.
- Lightweight neodymium magnet.
- Suitable for bass reflex designs.
- Heavy-duty cast aluminium Chassis for increased rigidity.
- Easy integration with 1" or 2" compression drivers.
- Complimented by PDN.10/12MH25.
- Effective transducer in a variety of versatile applications.
- A B/L in excess of 28 T/m.
- Also suitable for horn loaded/bandpass sub bass designs.
- Lightweight neodymium magnet assembly.
With Blue Aran's increasing focus on distribution and their excellent contacts within our industry, together with their commitment to carrying stock of our products and raising awareness of our product line and new product developments such as the PD Next Generation, it makes perfect sense for us to formalise the synergies between our companies and appoint Blue Aran as our exclusive distribution representative in the UK.