Welcome to Precision Devices
Founded in 1987, England. Precision Devices is regarded globally as a leading manufacturer and designer of high-end loudspeaker transducers. For over 25 years we have been driven by a passion and philosophy to create next generation drive units capable of achieving superior levels of acoustic performance combined with exceptional levels of strength and reliability. Built to be driven to their rated specification and often beyond, Precision Devices transducers are synonymous with uncompromising quality and enviable performance, instantly recognizable and highly desired. Widely recognised as the worlds’ finest, most prestigious loudspeakers.
Don't forget to sign up for our newsletter and social media pages to discover our latest updates and developments.
- Vented cast aluminium chassis for improved thermal control of voice coil.
- Vented motor structure for improved control of power compression.
- 50 mm peak to peak travel.
- 31 T/m BL.
- Dual suspension assembly.
- Inside/ outside voice coil windings.
- Works well in conventional reflex designs and horn loading applications.
- Discontinued - Special Order / OEM Only.
- Contact email@example.com for order information.
- Heavy-duty cast aluminium chassis for increased rigidity.
- A smooth extended mid range to allow easy crossover integration.
- Suitable for bass reflex designs.
- Lightweight neodymium magnet.
Precision Devices and sister company Fane International have recently recruited Alexander Schek in the role of Sales and Business Development Manager, LATAM to support their on-going global growth strategy. Alexander will help grow the business in Latin American regions as an active member of our global sales team as well as responding to customer needs, leading projects and supporting members of our distributor and dealer network....