Welcome to Precision Devices
Founded in 1987, England. Precision Devices is regarded globally as a leading manufacturer and designer of high-end loudspeaker transducers. For over 25 years we have been driven by a passion and philosophy to create next generation drive units capable of achieving superior levels of acoustic performance combined with exceptional levels of strength and reliability. Built to be driven to their rated specification and often beyond, Precision Devices transducers are synonymous with uncompromising quality and enviable performance, instantly recognizable and highly desired. Widely recognised as the worlds’ finest, most prestigious loudspeakers.
Don't forget to sign up for our newsletter and social media pages to discover our latest updates and developments.
- The PD.CD1N features an annular slot optimised geometry ABS phase plug.
- 44 mm Aluminium voice coil utilising high temperature Kapton former.
- PEEK diaphragm and surround material.
- Neodymium motor structure.
- Heavy-duty cast aluminium chassis for increased rigidity.
- Power compression 2dB at rated power.
- A B/L in excess of 35 T/m.
- Double suspension system.
- Suitable for horn loaded or bass reflex designs.
- Lightweight neodymium magnet.
- AVAILABLE IN SOLIDUS EDITION
The comprehensive range of Precision Devices HF Compression Drivers are Now Shipping.
Designed for 1”, 1.5” and 2” throat exit sizes and optimised to integrate with our bass and mid-range loudspeaker drivers to provide pro audio sound system designers the ultimate PD sound experience.