Welcome to Precision Devices
Founded in 1987, England. Precision Devices is regarded globally as a leading manufacturer and designer of high-end loudspeaker transducers. For over 25 years we have been driven by a passion and philosophy to create next generation drive units capable of achieving superior levels of acoustic performance combined with exceptional levels of strength and reliability. Built to be driven to their rated specification and often beyond, Precision Devices transducers are synonymous with uncompromising quality and enviable performance, instantly recognizable and highly desired. Widely recognised as the worlds’ finest, most prestigious loudspeakers.
Don't forget to sign up for our newsletter and social media pages to discover our latest updates and developments.
PD.184C01 - Bass Driver
- Heavy duty cast aluminium frame for increased rigidity.
- Low distortion.
- Suitable for bass reflex or closed box designs but also works well in horn loaded designs.
- Hand built, precision machined aluminium phase plug.
- Three slot optimised geometry phase plug design enhances frequency response and tonal performance.
- 72.2 mm aluminium voice coil utilising high temperature kapton former.
- Radial neodymium motor structure.
- Pure titanium diaphragm for strength and durability at high SPL offers bright extended output.
- Integrate with our bass and mid range drivers to provide the ultimate PD sound experience.
Follow the production journey of our pro audio component loudspeakers. From molten aluminium used in high-pressure, die cast injection moulding of our high-strength chassis designs to precision CNC machining of metal components, in-house wound voice coils and final product assembly.